Here are some pictures! Yay! From my trip to San Telmo! Yay! San Telmo is a grungier (marginally) part of the city whose low rent attracts backpackers, foreigners and young people. It is most famous for the transvestites that inhabit its parks at night and its Sunday antique/whatever market. I got pictures of one of those things. Most of the Market runs up and around this street called la Defensa. There are some portions where it is indoors. This is the most picturesque, says me. The structure is way old, from the late 1700s, I think. Could be earlier. Formerly a residence, now a little market. There was a couple tango shops and some leather stores. One of which was selling a large orange and black number. Where they found the orange cow, I dunno. It was raining that day, so all my photos will be plagued by ugly skies and blurs resulting from shutter-speeds that are too long. But you all demanded photos, therefore, I delivered. Here is a blurry picture of shoes, for my sister, and othe...
Comments
I want to go to heavy metal club.
I want a picture so I can see how badly you stuck out like a sore thumb...Or a nerdy American at an Argentinian heavy metal club.